What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to giving your dog raw food diet
- Find out exactly how the raw dog food diet fares when it comes to meeting your dogâ€™s daily nutritional requirement.
- Tips on buying fresh produce to get the best deals â€“ so you save money and avoid tainted food at the same time.
- How to introduce solids to puppies so youâ€™ll be able to identify any potential food allergies in your puppies.
- Calculate exactly how much of each type of food your dog needs â€“ whether heâ€™s a big dog or a toy dog.
- The pros and cons of various dog feeding models and why the raw food diet is the best diet for your canine buddy.
- Find out what the 26 essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients your dogs require to achieve optimum health.
- Standard recipes and substitutes/alternatives when you want a different version of the same basic recipe
- Find out how much your dog should be eating if they are overweight, underweight, obese or pregnant.
- The tools you need to get started on a raw food diet and how to use equipment that you already own.
- Identify food that your dog should avoid â€“ allergenic foods and potentially fatal foods.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Going Rawr: Dog Lover’s Compendium scores 72.11/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.deliciousdogdiet.com/index-old.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.25.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: deliciousdogdiet.com you’ll also be taken through to deliciousdogdiet.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)